Yes Members! We have an amazing opportunity for you to create a piece of your own Legacy with us and also develop some great skills that you can add to your CV.
This Project involves the design, planning and construction of a brand new Sensory Garden with the help of Legacy Staff and our friends at Installation and Refurbishment Solutions Limited. You can volunteer for one part of project or participate throughout the whole project. You can gain experience and skills in the following areas that will be vital to the development of the Sensory Garden.
Areas of interest are:
• Design and planning (Drawing / Imaging and rendering / Purpose and access)
• Construction (Labour / Material / Plant / RAMS)
• Finance (Funding / Charity / Donations / Materials)
• Legal (LFA / Planning Party wall)
• Media (Recording and documenting / Filming / Reporting)
This is a great opportunity for you to gain real work experience for your CV and also help us to create an amazing Sensory Garden right here at Legacy. Please email email@example.com for more information on how to get involved.