Following the recent government announcement and revised guidance from the National Youth Agency, we will be adapting our offer for young people. If you have any other questions, or you need to get in touch please emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view an up to date COVID-19 Risk Assessment, Click Here.
Update (5th January 2021)
All parts of England are currently in lockdown restrictions. Following the latest government guidance for the youth sector, Youth Clubs and Activities are still permitted as an essential service, and we are following the latest readiness framework from the National Youth Agency. As a Youth Zone we still have strict measures in place and have updated the way we engage with our members and community
- All activities will be moved to online sessions – an email will be sent to members for registration.
- Wellbeing calls to members may take place as we check-in and see how you’re doing over lockdown.
- 121 support services will still run, but on an invite only basis – please remember the following when visiting us
- You will have your temperature checked before entering Legacy
- Wash hands frequently and use the sanitiser station at the entrance and around the Youth Zone.
- Anyone over the age of 11 must wear a mask at all times (unless exempt).
- There are floor markings in place for a one way system to follow
- Exit via the MUGA
- If you’re unsure of anything then speak to our youth workers and they’ll be able to help
- Please call us on 020 3976 9990 or email us on email@example.com if you need someone to talk to at this time.