Legacy’s Business Breakfast Webinar with leading brand agency, Dentsu
We’re incredibly excited to be hosting our second virtual Business Breakfast Webinar with leading brand agency Dentsu!
Dentsu are a world-renowned agency who partner with some of the biggest brands including Coca-Cola, Burberry, Kellogg’s, Microsoft, P&G and many more!
By attending our webinar, you will get the opportunity to connect with local businesses, all whilst learning expert knowledge from our inspiring panellists.
You will also get the chance to engage with one of our talented young people, meet the Legacy Fundraising Team, and learn how Legacy is transforming the lives of young people in Croydon.
Topic: The Role of a Media Agency Within the Changing Media Landscape
Date: Thursday 7 October 2021. Please note sign-up closes on Friday 1 October.
The mornings webinar will cover the below agenda points:
- How is the Media Landscape changing
- The role of a Media Agency within the above context
- What does Dentsu International and Dentsu Media do (People, Product and Profit)
- Developing and growing our people and being a force for good
Guest speaker: Richard Bradford – Human Resources Director
What will I get from attending Legacy’s Business Breakfast Webinar?
- Hear from local business leaders
- Learn key insights from Dentsu, and get the chance to ask questions
- Find out the latest updates from Legacy Youth Zone
- Get the chance to engage with one of our young members
- Raise your businesses profile and make new connections
- Receive your very own welcome pack with breakfast cookies from Crosstown Doughnuts
The event is free to attend, but all donations fund Legacy Youth Zone’s vital services and support for Croydon’s young people.
If you would like to find out more about the event or have any questions then please do reach out to Grace, our Corporate Fundraiser on email@example.com