Fundraise with Arts & Crafts
Get crafting and host your very own crafternoon
Host an afternoon of arts and crafts whilst raising money for our young people.
- Register to organise your own crafternoon
- Decide how you would like to format your crafternoon. There are loads of different platforms you can host your virtual crafternoon on, whether you decide to choose Zoom, Skype, or Facebook messenger. It is completely up to you! Once you have decided, pencil in a date and time with your friends.
- Set up your JustGiving page using these instructions and share the link with your attendees. Ask them in your invite to donate to take part in your workshop and remind them during the session.
- Invite your guests! Send your guests information via email, text or WhatsApp and make sure you include the following info:
- Link to your chosen platform e.g. zoom
- Link to your Just Giving page
- Any materials they will need
- The date and time of your crafternoon
- Tell them to set a reminder in their phone and make sure to remind them yourself a couple of days before!
- Once you have finished your crafternoon why not share your creations on your social media and make sure to tag us!
If you have any questions or need some help with ideas then get in touch with Grace, our Corporate & Community fundraiser on email@example.com. Grace would love to get an update on your fundraising efforts, so please do get in touch even if you just want to let us know how it’s going!