Let’s get Quizzical
Host your own virtual quiz and support our young people
Spend quality time with your work colleagues, family or friends and give yourselves something fun to look forward to. Your virtual quiz will be the highlight of your week!
- Decide how you would like to format your quiz. There are loads of different platforms you can host your virtual quiz on, whether you decide to choose Zoom, Skype, or Facebook messenger. It is completely up to you! Once you have decided, pencil in a date and time.
- Decide on a donation amount per person (£5 per person or any amount your quiz goers choose)
- Set up your JustGiving page using these instructions and share the link with your attendees. Ask them in your invite to donate to take part in your quiz and remind them at the beginning and end of your quiz.
- Invite your guests! Send your guests information via email, text or WhatsApp and make sure you include the following info:
- Link to your chosen platform e.g. zoom
- Link to your JustGiving page
- The date and time of your quiz
- Tell them to set a reminder in their phone and make sure to remind them yourself a day before!
- Remember to nominate a quiz master and gather some questions before you get started
If you have any questions or need some help with ideas then get in touch with Grace, our Corporate & Community fundraiser on email@example.com. Grace would love to get an update on your fundraising efforts, so please do get in touch even if you just want to let us know how it’s going!