Leg It For Legacy
Leg it for Legacy starts on the 1st of January, challenging you to hit a target of 10,000 steps a day until the 31st of January that’s 310,000 steps in total!
Taking part in Leg it for Legacy will help raise vital funds to support the work Legacy do with young people in the borough.SIGN UP
How to hit your steps:
- Leave the car behind for short journeys
- Walk part of your journey to work or on the school run
- Walk on the spot when your waiting for the kettle to boil
- Go out for a walk on your lunch break
- Walk with a friend
- Set yourself time to listen to a podcast whilst getting some fresh air
- Involve the family and find a new place to explore
- Start a competition with friends or family- Who can hit their target first each day?
Download our fundraising pack for more ideas on how to hit your 10,000 steps!
- Register you details here (we’ll be in touch to provide all the info you need!)
- Set up a JustGiving page or look at our options to pay your donation
- Don’t forget to share your JustGiving page with all your friends and family!
- Download our Fundraising Pack and check out some ideas on how you can hit your steps!
- Join our Facebook Group where you can find even more support from others taking part and our fundraising team
” I really like being in the gym with Liberty, she’s really helpful when I’m doing circuits and deadlifts. She’s my favourite.”
“It’s good for kids that are bored.” – Angel
If you have any questions or need some support then get in touch with Sian or Grace, our fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to get an update on your fundraising efforts, so please do get in touch even if you just want to let us know how it’s going! #Legitforlegacy