Become a Founder Patron for Legacy Youth Zone
Founder Patrons are key to the success of a Youth Zone. Becoming a Founder Patron of Croydon Youth Zone is your chance to be part of the Legacy Youth Zone story.
Our Founder Patrons are a group of individuals and companies united by a determination to give young people in Croydon somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to. As a Founder Patron you will form part of an exclusive group who share the vision to transform the lives of thousands of young people in Croydon.
Our Founder Patrons’ contributions combine to create 50% of our annual running costs.
Your pledge of consistent support is critical to the success of Legacy Youth Zone. Such support will ensure that we open the doors with a first class offer, it will provide us with a foundation to develop and maintain excellent services for young people which match the quality of the building. The select group of Founder Patrons is made up with the great and good from Croydon, community leaders whose endorsement and generous support will encourage others to follow.
- Plaque placement on the Founder Patron wall in Legacy Youth Zone
- Acknowledgement in publications
- Website accreditation linked to a unique organisational profile page
- Promotion on our social media platforms
- ‘Founder Patron’ of Legacy Youth Zone logo for your use
- Acknowledge your support through a dedicated case study in our annual review
- Plaque of recognition for you or your company’s reception
- Joint marketing work to realise media coverage regarding your support
- Regular key benefit reports relating to the young people in Croydon
- Provision of high quality images and quotes of the activities you support for use in your annual reports and communications
- Updates with news about the success of projects and the achievements of young people
- Cultivate a special relationship through a tailored programme of involvement