The Big Give Christmas Challenge
From midday on Tuesday 1st December until midday on Tuesday 8th December, we invite you to support our fundraising campaign as part of The Big Give’s Christmas Challenge 2020.
We are raising £4000 to help us get extra funding for new tools, equipment and resources that will be used by our members.
We need your support to help us raise this money starting on Giving Tuesday 1st December.
One donation, twice the impact!
In partnership with The Childhood Trust, if we reach our £4000 target, our donation will be matched by them (but only if we reach our target amount!!).
So with match funding, we could raise £8000 which is an incredible amount to support our work.
The Big Give is the UK’s #1 match funding platform. Through their annual fundraising drive many charities have successfully achieved their targets with the generous support of the public and match funders.
You can make a donation online via the platform’s secure payment processor Enthuse and Stripe, using a debit/credit card. The following card types are accepted: Mastercard / Visa / Maestro / Switch / Solo / Delta / American Express. You can donate anything from £1 to £25,000, and you don’t need to be based in the UK to contribute. Further details on the payment process can be found here.
What will the money go towards?
Below are just some of the fantastic areas your donations could go towards:
- Annual membership to a young person from a low income family (£5 per year)
- New camera equipment for our media squad to create new content
- Art & craft materials for the art team, and Young Enterprise team making and selling goods.
- New sensory toys in our tranquility room
- Funding towards an additional youth worker
How to donate
- Between 12pm on 1st December to 12pm on 8 December – visit our page on The Big Give website (donations can only be made match funded if paid here).
- Donate what you can, from £1 – £2000
- Share our fundraising goal on social media using hashtags #legacyyouthzone & #christmaschallenge20