On Monday 7th September we celebrated our first birthday with all of our supporters, friends and staff, where we highlighted some of our young people’s achievements and showcased their incredible talents!
Celebrations haven’t stopped there – we want to keep it going with YOU, your friends, and team mates, by hosting your very own GREEN DAY and help us raise vital funds for Legacy!
To take part, all you need to do is wear something GREEN for the day and donate £1 to Legacy.
- Get your colleagues or community groups together and form your own #LEGACYGREENTEAM
- Wear GREEN as an individual and make your own statement
When: Throughout September & October 2020
- Decide a day you and your team want to go green
- Ask all attendees to donate £1 in exchange for wearing green. Make your donations on this page!
- Go GREEN! Whether it’s just socks, or head to toe in green attire we’d love you to express yourself however you feel comfortable.
- If you’re working from home then why not host a virtual GREEN DAY online!
- Take lots of pictures and share with us by tagging us on your social media channels using the following hashtags #LegacyGreenDay #LegacyYouthZone
Ideas for activities could be:
- Green bake sale
- Green cocktails/mocktails
- Fundraising quiz – why not include a green theme for one round?
If you have any questions or need some help with ideas then get in touch with Grace, our Corporate & Community fundraiser on firstname.lastname@example.org. Grace would love to get an update on your fundraising efforts, so please do get in touch even if you just want to let us know how it’s going!