On Tuesday 7th September we are excited to be celebrating our second birthday with our supporters, young members and staff!
It has been a difficult year for everyone but we are so excited to highlight some of our young people’s achievements over the last year and showcase their incredible talents and skills!
However, celebrations won’t be stopping there – we want YOU, your friends and team mates to host your very own GREEN DAY and help us to raise vital funds for Legacy!
To take part, all you need to do is wear something GREEN for the day and donate £1 to Legacy.
- Get your colleagues or community groups together and form your own #LEGACYGREENTEAM
- Wear GREEN as an individual and make your own statement
When: Anytime throughout September 2021 – however if you’re getting involved as a company, we recommend you host your Green Day between Monday 6 September-Friday 10 September, as our very own photographer will come and snap some photos of you! Your photo will then be entered into our competition, where you and your colleagues will get the chance to win an amazing prize!Sign Up
- Decide a day you/your team or colleagues want to go green
- Ask all attendees to donate £1 in exchange for wearing green. Make your donations on this page!
- Go GREEN! Whether it’s just socks, glitter or head to toe in green attire we’d love you to express yourself however you feel comfortable.
- If you’re working from home then why not host a virtual GREEN DAY online!
- Take lots of pictures and share with us by tagging us on your social media channels using the following hashtags #LegacyGreenDay #LegacyYouthZone also check out our very own #Greenday Gifs on Insta
Ideas for activities could be:
- Green bake sale
- Green cocktails/mocktails
- Fundraising quiz – why not include a green theme for one round?
- Best Green fancy dress costume